17 marzo 2022
Appello della Società Polacca di Medicina Interna
Riceviamo e pubblichiamo volentieri questo appello del Vice Presidente della Società’ Polacca di Medicina Interna.
Donate medical supplies for hospitals in Ukraine
Medycyna Praktyczna and the Institute for Emergency Medicine (Instytut Ratownictwa Medycznego, IRM) collect dressings, drugs, surgical instruments and kits, as well as funds enabling the purchase of medical supplies for hospitals in Kharkiv, Kiev, Odessa, and Lviv and rescue teams operating in areas affected by war. Donated supplies will be distributed according to medical institution’s most urgent needs.
Medical supplies collected in our store near the Kraków Airport in Balice:
· analgesic and anesthetic drugs
· intravenous and oral antibiotics
· intravenous fluids and infusion kits
· general surgery, vascular surgery, and neurosurgery sets
· disposable surgical dressing kits
· surgical drape
· sterile surgical gloves
· examination gloves
· venous cannulas
· medical tourniquets
· Combat Application Tourniquets (CATs)
· field and hemostatic dressings
· emergency and space blankets
· water treatment chemicals, antidiarrheal drugs.
Medycyna Praktyczna, Cholerzyn 445, 32-060 Liszki
Financial support shall be paid to the bank account of the Institute for Emergency Medicine:
STOWARZYSZENIE INSTYTUT RATOWNICTWA MEDYCZNEGO
Bank account numbers:
Any help you can provide will be deeply appreciated.